All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

What Time of Day Are You?

Go down 
4 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

What Time of Day Are You? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: What Time of Day Are You?   What Time of Day Are You? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 01:20

http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3321

You are midnight.

You are darkness and moonlight and a sky full of stars. You're nocturnal, but not in a lonely way. You are the moment when an unbelievably good rock show goes into its third encore. Just when everyone starts to wonder if it's finally over, the band runs back on stage and starts another song. You are the time of night when everybody knows it's getting late, but nobody wants to go home. You are the smoke machines, still going strong, and the stage lights that make that smoke glow blue and red. You are the warm mass of people singing along in unison, the sweaty rockers, the guitar solo, and that split second when you could swear the lead singer looked in your direction.

What Time of Day Are You? Midnight
Върнете се в началото Go down
AngeL_of_Death
Killer
AngeL_of_Death

Брой мнения : 531
Местожителство : Някъде между нищото и нещото, между живота и смъртта.
Humor : Малка кучка -на дявола внучка!!!
Точки : 426

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: What Time of Day Are You?   What Time of Day Are You? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 09:20

You are twilight.
Your exact moment of the day is always changing, because the sun never sets at exactly the same time. You are the romantic moments just after sunset when it's still light enough to see your way around outside, and the sky is a blend of reds, pinks, purples, and blues. At this time of day, the light has a special way of making even rundown buildings looks like works of art. You're like that, too -- you're always finding beauty and magic in unexpected places. Not only will you wish on the first star you see, somewhere inside, you actually expect that wish to come true.
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: What Time of Day Are You?   What Time of Day Are You? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 22:20

You are 11:59 a.m.
You are late-sleepy relaxation, the half-awake moment when you realize it's morning, but you don't have to get up, because there's no place you have to be. You are that cozy spot under the covers where everything feels temporarily perfect, even if you know you'll eventually have to wiggle out and start the day. Maybe you're the artistic type, who doesn't function well on a normal schedule. Sleep's important to you, and you like the freedom of sleeping as late as you want (especially since that is closely related to the freedom to stay up as late as you want). You like to roll out of bed, put on some comfy clothes, and get a laid back start to the day. If not everything on your list gets accomplished, no worries. Your only priority is having no priorities -- you just want to take things at a slow, mellow pace.

What Time of Day Are You? 1159
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
~РКК~
Bifurcate
~РКК~

Брой мнения : 151
Точки : 106

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: What Time of Day Are You?   What Time of Day Are You? EmptyНед Мар 21 2010, 13:19

What Time of Day Are You? Twilight

You are twilight.
Your exact moment of the day is always changing, because the sun never sets at exactly the same time. You are the romantic moments just after sunset when it's still light enough to see your way around outside, and the sky is a blend of reds, pinks, purples, and blues. At this time of day, the light has a special way of making even rundown buildings looks like works of art. You're like that, too -- you're always finding beauty and magic in unexpected places. Not only will you wish on the first star you see, somewhere inside, you actually expect that wish to come true.
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: What Time of Day Are You?   What Time of Day Are You? Empty

What Time of Day Are You?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
All together :: Занимавка :: Тестове-
Идете на: