All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

what is your spirit?

Go down 
+2
Loneliness
AngeL_of_Death
6 posters
АвторСъобщение
AngeL_of_Death
Killer
AngeL_of_Death

Брой мнения : 531
Местожителство : Някъде между нищото и нещото, между живота и смъртта.
Humor : Малка кучка -на дявола внучка!!!
Точки : 426

what is your spirit? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: what is your spirit?   what is your spirit? EmptyСъб Яну 30 2010, 15:36

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/16072970/what-is-your-spirit

bird..? ((angel, "those with wings"))

Whether your wings are broken, chained, or simply tired, you can be sure that someday you'll be flying again! ^~^ Your birdsong is sweet, or maybe it's sad. Black wings spread out majestically and streak the sky with a story to walk away with, or white wings gracefully soar. Don't let your nightmares override your dreams. Your mind is not corrupted, and you are not sick, rather just eccentric and artistic. The great Sir Poe said, "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it." Find the strength to arise and fly again.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: what is your spirit?   what is your spirit? EmptyНед Яну 31 2010, 01:47

what is your spirit? 2rglssy

Whether your wings are broken, chained, or simply tired, you can be sure that someday you'll be flying again! ^~^ Your birdsong is sweet, or maybe it's sad. Black wings spread out majestically and streak the sky with a story to walk away with, or white wings gracefully soar. Don't let your nightmares override your dreams. Your mind is not corrupted, and you are not sick, rather just eccentric and artistic. The great Sir Poe said, "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it." Find the strength to arise and fly again.
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: what is your spirit?   what is your spirit? EmptyНед Яну 31 2010, 13:51

what is your spirit? 2rglssy

https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
`Versus`
Killer
`Versus`

Брой мнения : 851
Местожителство : Sin Sity
Job/hobbies : `Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it if it's broken. But you can still see the crack in that motherfucкеrs reflection ;]
Humor : `Колкото по - тясно, толкова по - бясно ~
Точки : 325

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: what is your spirit?   what is your spirit? EmptyСъб Фев 20 2010, 02:26

what is your spirit? 1263934963_7427_full

Yay! Just like a bunny rabbit, you're cuddly and adorable! =3 You
love cute things, and pay close attention to detail. Introverted or
outgoing, it doesn't really matter. You enjoy your own company and
dreams are your favourite place. YOu wish you lived on a cotton candy
cloud, with sweet fiction ice cream buddies! XoXo ^~
ПП: WTF?! Това не го очаквах ... what is your spirit? 18652
sakura_uchiha1
Нов
sakura_uchiha1

Брой мнения : 16
Точки : 0

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: what is your spirit?   what is your spirit? EmptyПон Мар 01 2010, 01:04

three :lol:
tsunade_87
Thinker
tsunade_87

Брой мнения : 106
Точки : 74

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: what is your spirit?   what is your spirit? EmptyПон Мар 01 2010, 01:08

tree.. O.o

Your mind is your armor and your muse. Always reaching towards the skies, your timeless wisdom guides both you and your friends, who think very highly of you, by the way! You watch and observe the world with your own eyes, and think kindly and fondly, as well as often critically, of your friends and loved ones.
http://naruto-fans-bg2.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: what is your spirit?   what is your spirit? Empty

what is your spirit?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
All together :: Занимавка :: Тестове-
Идете на: